Some one spare me. Recently--well, actually I got it yesterday, but when this is uploaded it will be a week later, but that's just YouTube gypsy talk--my sister gave me the worst thing that anyone can give. No, not a STD. You're sick for thinking that. Incest is a serious topic. Let's not be facetious. She gave me a virtual addiction--no it's not porn neither. It provides a seemingly endless supply of captivating entertainment. It's like I can explore various worlds in different universes. She gave me... a ball in a cup Obviously, she didn't. As you can see (and hopefully read) the title that says, "Netflix, My Greatest Addiction." I'm glad that people read titles nowadays... I was on my knees--let me finish my sentence first, pervert--begging for the ultimate prize. That didn't come out right, neither did what I just said. To be blunt, my sister hooked up her Netflix account onto my laptop, and I made a new friend. You see, I was out of the loop when people talked about renowned television shows--Breaking Bad, Dexter, Dr. Who, Hannibal, etc. This is partly because my cable cord broke in my room. Anyway, now you're assuming that I made a new friend because I now know something about famous tv shows. Well, my friend's name is Walter. He's really cool. He loves chemistry; he's kind of famous too (well at least everyone at my school knows who he is). I'm trying to help him out because he has the DEA searching for him. Without, Netflix, however, I would have never met him. I am almost forced to keep watching these shows, so I can keep up with him. He's always in some quandary, and it's always entertaining on what path he chooses and what the outcomes are. This addiction is not bad. Or am I in denial? I mean there are negative consequences when using Netflix. For instance, this video was supposed to be made yesterday, but it didn't. However, I made a new acquaintance, and I'm happy. Is addiction really bad when you're truly entertained or jovial? Who am I kidding? I'm morbidly obsessed with Netflix. I fantasized that I created a friend who is a fictional, who is a drug dealer, and who is a whiz in chemistry just so I can feel like I'm part of the television show. This might be worst than blue meth. By the way, I'm talking about breaking bad (if you didn't know). I'm glad I wasn't the only one out of the loop. As you probably addicted (I mean predicted) this question, what is your obsession? I'm not a rapper.
With that being said, I'll see you next Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment