Sunday, October 26, 2014

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...


Guess who’s back, back again. I’m back. Tell a friend. I know this idiot said, “There will be one video a week.” A little ambitious don’t you think? Trust me, I do want to be dedicated to this channel. Sometimes—last week—life puts on her pimp gloves and slaps me across the face. Last week, several things did happen. Like every week, I procrastinate on assignments that are due the following week. So on Sunday—which is when I make these videos—I would spend all day rushing through those assignments to get them done. #TheStressIsPalpable—see what I did there? Also, another factor that stopped me from producing videos and doing homework is cross country. I would get home around 5pm, and by that time I would be like a bicycle—two tired—to do anything. To alleviate some stress and save some energy, I decided to quit the sport. To be honest, I wasn’t having that much fun anyway. There goes my extracurriculars, am I right? Now you’re thinking, [change to black and white] even if Alex were in cross country, he did procrastinate on most of his homework, so that means he has 4-5 hours every night—Monday through Friday—to do the little homework he does do and to make a video, and a video does not require that much time—10 seconds maximum—because his videos look like a quadriplegic made his videos—no offense to quadriplegics. What do you call a quadriplegic hanging on a wall? Art. I’m sorry. I had to. If it took me 10 seconds to make a video that is 3 minutes, there is something wrong in your left brain. Okay, I admit it. Your logic true. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I think making videos is a fun thing to do. Actually, I think I just broke the threshold for laziness. It’s like if I were to buy a coloring book, I would have someone else color it for me. There’s no fun in that. I’m being lazy on something fun. Well, that’s me—I guess. Whenever I don’t know post a video…hmm I don’t know how to end that sentence. Just don’t believe my past ambitious self. Shit happens. Oh, this is when I purpose a question. It’s been so long. Oh, I got it! What’s your worst trait? Are you like me—too lazy to do even fun things? Also, tell me your best trait, so you don’t feel depressed about your “bad trait” all day. You know, ying-yang that answer.

With that being said, I'll see you next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment