So you want to start making YouTube videos? Well you're in luck because in this video I show you how to start making videos with simple house tools that you might already have.
Items:
- iPhone / Video Camera
- Designated Area to Shoot Your Video
- Red (Blue) Solo Cups
Optional Items
- Light Source / Flashlight
- Tripod (If you're using a video camera)
- Aluminum Foil
1. Firstly, you need a device to record your video. I use an iPhone 5s to record my videos. You don't necessarily need an iPhone, but you do need a smartphone that shoots HD video to record your video. If don't have a smartphone, then obtain one or a HD camera. If you're using a camera, I recommend getting a stand as well.
2. Next, you need to find an area to shoot your film. I use a corner in my room. I prefer to use a white background in my videos, but you can decorate your background however you want.
3. Now, if you're using a video camera, use your tripod to sett up your camera to make your videos stable. If you're using a smartphone, then acquire some red solo cups. You can stack up the cups to your preferred height because these are going to be your makeshift stand. You can use scissors to make cuts so you can firmly secure your phone on the cups (as seen in the video). I also recommend that you put some sort of paperweights with the cups to make the stand more stable.
4. Finally, I strongly recommend that you acquire an efficient light source (as seen from the video). However, if you don't have one lying in your garage, I came up with a way to light your videos--it's not recommended, but if you have to do it, then do it. Since I record next to my dresser, I taped some aluminum foil to the side of the dresser, and I placed a flashlight by my feet and directed the light to the foil; therefore, the light will be reflected to my face. This method is extremely ghetto and not the best way to light your face. Again, I recommend that you invest in some lighting.
Now your videos are more professional than most YouTube noobs!
No comments:
Post a Comment