Yesterday, I received my SAT scores of 2014 from College Board. I acquired an overall decent score of a 1760! In the subcategories I got a 500 for critical reading, 640 for math, and 620 for writing,
I'm personally disappointed on the math section; I really felt on test day that I got at least a 700 on the section. Unfortunately, I got 640. Although the score is not that far off. I realized that my weakest score on the test was the critical reading section. I would constantly receive 500s on the practice tests. Writing, however, surprised me. I usually receive somewhere around a 550 in the practice tests. Instead I got a 620! I think the thing that helped me was a YouTube video of a lady doing practice problems, and she showed all the grammar tricks that the exam employed.
Overall, I'm happy with my score. My goal was to get at least a 1800 or higher--I was only forty points shy. I believe a good score on the SAT exam is a 1800 or higher. Obviously, You should try to hit the 2000s or even the 2400!
No comments:
Post a Comment