My casting crew--also known as my imaginary friends--have told me that I acquired 100,000 subscribers. I now know that people have low expectations when it comes to videos. Unfortunately, I faced the true reality that I gained only one subscriber. When I was making the video, I made myself sad that I didn't have 100,000 subscribers. However, one subscriber is not bad for the week on YouTube. Recently I received three subscribers; not bad huh?If you're like me with a small fan base, don't get discouraged. In time you'll reach your goal on YouTube channel. My current goal is to acquire at least 100 subscribers by the end of this year. If you're new to this channel, you can, maybe, help me reach my goal--possibly? I hope you, newcomers to this channel, find entertainment or helpful advice from my videos and possibly subscribe! Thanks for your time.
Friday, June 27, 2014
How I Gained Subscribers on YouTube
My casting crew--also known as my imaginary friends--have told me that I acquired 100,000 subscribers. I now know that people have low expectations when it comes to videos. Unfortunately, I faced the true reality that I gained only one subscriber. When I was making the video, I made myself sad that I didn't have 100,000 subscribers. However, one subscriber is not bad for the week on YouTube. Recently I received three subscribers; not bad huh?If you're like me with a small fan base, don't get discouraged. In time you'll reach your goal on YouTube channel. My current goal is to acquire at least 100 subscribers by the end of this year. If you're new to this channel, you can, maybe, help me reach my goal--possibly? I hope you, newcomers to this channel, find entertainment or helpful advice from my videos and possibly subscribe! Thanks for your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment