Friday, June 27, 2014

I Have New Lighting for My YouTube Videos


I recently got a powerful light source; therefore, I have new lighting for my videos. The quality of the my videos improved completely--as you can see from the thumbnail. The problem that the light causes is that it heats up my room like a sauna. Also, when I look to my right I get blinded by the beams of light. If you guys are new to YouTube I strongly recommend investing into some sort of light stand (or light box); you will notice a difference. Fortunately, I found this old dirty thing in my garage--I didn't have to pay a cent. Oh, I almost forgot. I f you don't want people to see your imperfections more clearly, I suggest not to get a super bright light. Unfortunately, now my viewers can see my acne scars and imperfect teeth. Overall you see more of my ugly face. Again, I recommend that you invest into something like if you're going to post a lot of content on YouTube--just saying. I hope you guys enjoy my videos, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment