Monday, June 16, 2014

Adobe After Effects: The Essential Video Tool


I recently created a YouTube channel (here's a shameless plug to my YouTube channel), and I'm planning to grow my channel. I watched numerous videos to see how and what to do to make my videos a lot better, so I can grow my audience. I recently encountered a remarkable tool that will improve anyone's videos--Adobe After Effects. 

The editing software can do many special effects to your videos. For instance, I created a short video that demonstrates my new superpower.



I also created a holographic introduction to my channel.


The special effects do not end there. You can imitate any Hollywood special effects to your video; however, it does take some time to learn how to use After Effects. With the help of YouTube, you can learn everything you need to know from generous people on YouTube. 

If you want to generate more views like me by improving the quality of your videos, you should try to implement a new technique in every new video you post; therefore, overtime you will accumulate new and various skill sets to fully make your videos amazing. Since I'm new to creating simple animations and special effects, I know my videos display amateur effects, but I know overtime, if I follow my suggestion, that my videos will improve.

Acquiring a large audience takes time. Don't become frustrated if your videos seem poor or they don't acquire your wished amount of views. Instead look at your prospects. Imagine a couple of years or even months from now when you're on top of the YouTube kingdom, and you look at the inception of your channel. All your initial videos will ignite a session of reminiscence. You'll not only be laughing at your simple superpower video, but also be satiated that you have acquired skill sets that distinguish your novel videos from the past. Being YouTube famous takes time--trust me. 

For those who take my advice and want to learn how to use Adobe After Effects, here are some links that can help guide you through the software...

ECAbrams YouTube Channel
thevfxbro Youtube Channel
SimpleMograph YouTube Channel
Tara Arts Movie YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment