There's nothing I like more than sharing my pretentious positions on the internet and sparking a huge conflagration of agruments. No. Who am I kidding? No one is going to take a young 17 year old seriously on the internet. Especially when age is a factor of entitlement (who believes that? I don't). I kind of like this blogging thing; I already stated my opinion on entitlement, (although I did not provide any legitimate explanation or evidence) and I feel like a bird escaping from its cage--unfettered. Well, on Blogger at least.
Anyway, before I keep rambling about my so important opinions, I should construct my personal background, so you, my beloved reader(s), can visualize me--don't get any ideas, virtual perverts. As I previously said, I am a 17 year old teenager who is going to be a senior in high school in a couple of months. Exciting, right? Wrong! Unfortunately, I am academically determined which means I will face a number of AP courses which equates to an ample amount of studying and homework. The only pleasing thing about high school is the social life--friends and sports. Call me weird because I like to run; trust me cross country isn't that bad. To add on to my boring activities (i.e. studying and running), I absolutely enjoy mathematics and science, and on my free time, I spend much of the fourth dimension watching and learning science and math stuff. Yes, I am a fan when it comes to wasting the fourth dimension--I doubt anyone will get that reference. On occasion, I read. Yupp. I read. I may portray myself as a boring person from what I enumerated, but I'm not. I like to think that I'm funny and exciting but who doesn't. The only way I can prove to you that I am is to display my personality through this blog. Oh, I hope you can detect when I am being sarcastic and serious because if you can't, you will conclude through my series of blogs that I'm a pompous individual--I'm not.
I think that wraps it up. Oh yeah! If you're weird like me because you like math and science, be sure to follow my other blog which will be solely based on those two subjects. Okay, now I'm done. I don't know how to end blogs. Peace? No, that's cliche. See you next time… no that's even worse because I can't actually see you. Wow, this is going to end awkwardly…

No comments:
Post a Comment